Upcoming network meeting 27th of September in Gothenburg
The network meeting will be preceded on the 26th of September by a scientific workshop on CSI’s weighting of the environmental criteria. The aim is to assess whether we are on the right track and to identify areas for improvement relating to environmental impact and the weighting of our current parameters. CSI members are more than welcome to participate in this workshop too.
Topics on the agenda:
- Q&A on EU regulation on CO2 Monitoring, Reporting & Verification (submit your questions to be answered)
- The new fairway dues system in Sweden: practical examples of the financial incentives for clean ships in Clean Shipping Index
- Renewable fuels in shipping
- Results of the evaluation of the Clean Shipping Index criteria
- Sustainable ship recycling and the ShipStewards program
If you wish other topics to be discussed at the conference, let us know.
A more detailed agenda follows in due course.
Cost: Members participate for free. Non-members pay €195 excluding VAT.
Time: 09:00 – 17:00
Location: Hotel 11 in Gothenburg (address: Maskingatan 11)
How to signup: Through this form (few seats available)
If you need accommodation, we have reserved a limited amount of rooms at Hotel 11. When you book a room, state that you will participate on the Clean Shipping Index conference (Group booking number: 2032GR006295).
If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Följande innehåll döljs i publicerat läge:
No information available