Environmental policy and quality
All our operations are carried out with a focus on sustainability, with decisions based on a systemic approach and life cycle thinking. Our own operations are permeated by efficient resource utilization, climate-smart choices and reduced emissions from our transports and journeys. Our policy emphasizes the importance of all our assignments and research to contribute to the fulfillment of both the Swedish environmental goals and the global goals for sustainable development (Agenda 2030).
Presently IVL have the following tasks:
- Contribute to sustainable societal development
- Offer relevant and credible environmental knowledge
- Minimize your own environmental impact
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations as well as our code of conduct
Our most important environmental goals are:
- Contribute to improved environmental performance of our customers and to a sustainable society
- To reduce the environmental impact that arises from travel within the business
- To reduce energy use in offices and other premises
Read our Sustainability and Environmental Policy here. Pdf, 319.7 kB, opens in new window.
We work with environmental and quality issues within the framework of an integrated business system and are certified in accordance with SS-EN ISO 14001 and 9001. Large parts of our measurement and analysis business are accredited in accordance with EN ISO / IEC 17025:2018. For the scope of the accreditation, see Swedac's accreditation register External link, opens in new window..
Our quality work is correspondingly governed by a quality policy as well as overall and detailed quality goals. Take a look at our Quality Policy here.
Our quality goals, in brief:
- To provide services with quality, based on good service on agreed terms
- Not to exceed project budgets
- To be a well-reputed and internationally established institute